[ovirt-users] please test and give karma to novnc on epel6

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:03:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> > Any particular log to check?
> > When I click console button in user portal I get this on engine.log
>
> Adding some people that may know the answer.

Hello I found the answer here.. I have to acquire certificate also on 6100
port, not only on 6100... donna exactly the reason but it works as was in
this thread:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-November/029169.html

Now I can get the novnc desktop console and so can go to test the new novnc
package indicated in your first link.
What does it give more than current, to check against?

I see that I have the novnc package installed only on engine, is this
correct?
Now I have novnc-0.4-7.el6.noarch on engine.

Gianluca