[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 ovirt-image-repository (Glance)

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Feb 4 17:45:26 UTC 2015

No you just need to create the network in the networks tab,  then click on the newly created network and then look at the hosts tab that appears on the bottom of the screen.  Click the unattached radio button and pick a host. then you can click setup host networks. drag the new network to and interface and click ok. Then you wait for the network config to be available on the host.

Cheers

Donny D