[ovirt-users] [Event] 2015 oVirt Asia Workshop

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 18:35:33 UTC 2015

As oVirt strives to become the best open source and comprehensive data center virtualization management suite, and its community rapidly evolves and grows, one of the ways its vibrant community connects is through our Global Workshops. The events are conducted solely to introduce new users and veteran oVirt admins to new features and new techniques found in oVirt, as well as provide a forum for our users to connect directly with the development team behind oVirt.

With that in mind, we are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2014 oVirt Workshop!

The next 2015 oVirt workshop will be co-located with the FOSSAsia in Singapore on March 14, 2015. This workshop is designed to encourage collaboration in our community, lay the foundation for best practices in oVirt use, convey end-user stories, and help answer questions about the project from both a developer and user's perspective.

For more information, and to register for the event, visit the Workshop page[1] today!

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Asia_Workshop_Mar_2015

--
Brian Proffitt

Community Liaison