[ovirt-users] Help understanding Gluster in oVirt

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Feb 4 21:02:18 UTC 2015

I am in the process of adding two more nodes to my hosted-engine setup using
localhost as the mount point, I will report how it goes.

I guess it would really be dependent on how the system was setup. Each node
would have to be exactly the same to expect good results.

My major issue with ctdb is SELINUX, I cannot get it to run correctly and
work with SELINUX enabled. I would define that as a major security hole on a
hypervisor, but I'm sure I am just doing it wrong.

Donny D