[ovirt-users] Ovirt qouta

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Thu Feb 5 09:08:47 UTC 2015

The issue with that is its not applied to each user, the quota is applied to
the whole group.  So each user consumes a resource from the group. My ovirt
deployment is public and I want to cap users, but allow them the flexibility
to do what they want with the resources. Hence it needs to be per user
I don't even know if qouta's will do what I want them to

Regards

Donny D