[ovirt-users] Self hosted engine iusses

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Thu Feb 5 19:36:50 UTC 2015

You can also add “find_multipaths 1” to /etc/multipath.conf, this keeps multipathd from finding non-multipath devices as multi path devices and avoids the error message and keeps mutlipathd from binding your normal devices. I find it simpler than blacklisting and it should work if you also have real multi path devices.

defaults {
    find_multipaths         yes
    polling_interval        5
    …