[ovirt-users] dwh not receiving any data

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:12:38 UTC 2015

Yes...you are right but earlier my server date is behind the
lasthouraggr.....such as the server time is "3:00" AM but when i check the
"lasthouraggr" in the database it was 14:00..it should be 1:00 AM...that's
why i manually updated it...

As name suggested lasthouraggr that means it should be lower then your
current server time...

Thanks,
Punit