[ovirt-users] Problems re-attaching an export domain

Chris Burckhard chris.burckhard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:30:53 UTC 2015

I had some issues with the virtual manager after upgrading, so exported my virtual machines to an export domain, then I tried to do a reinstall of the os and ovirt to go back to a previous version. I know now, that I should have put the storage into maintenance before re-installing, but I didn’t. Is there any way to get the export domain added to a new storage domain if the old one is gone?

Error message that I get I try to attach the storage:
error while executing action attach storage domain: the domain is already used by another data center