[ovirt-users] pfSense on oVirt

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 08:38:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You can also evaluate the installation of the Neutron virtual appliance as described here [1].
The Neutron virtual appliance is an easy way to deploy OpenStack Neutron service within an oVirt environment: you can easily use Neutron from oVirt as an external networking provider starting from a ready to use image.
Neutron can manage Open vSwitch to achieve the required network topologies.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/NeutronVirtualAppliance