[ovirt-users] New user intro & some questions

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Tue Feb 10 02:16:49 UTC 2015

Well said Jason,

>From my own experience here at cloudspin, I was using gluster and virt on
the same nodes. It did work, but was less than optimal.
 As Jason said Hardware isn't free, and neither is electricity to run said
hardware.

I am on the SAN route right now, and time will tell if it works better, the
same, or not as good.... I will post results.

If you are the only user, and you are just having fun.. or using ovirt where
I started, as a way to spin up whatever quickly, then gluster and virt will
probably be just fine.

-Donny D