[ovirt-users] restore state is very long after suspending

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 11:04:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

First thing, sorry for long delay, I was traveling last week.

Indeed the VDSM log file seems messed up and somehow tampered (maybe bad copy/paste?)

I can tell that
- reconstructing from the VDSM log, nothing obviously wrong seems there. But we need
  a complete clean log to be sure.
- if the operation eventually succeeds, to understand the slowness we must inspect
  the QEMU logs (most likely will be unhelpfully terse) and/or investigate QEMU
  to understand the behaviour

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani