[ovirt-users] Can't remove snapshot due to low disk space on storage domain?

Elad Ben Aharon ebenahar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 10:18:35 UTC 2015

Snapshot removal (merge) includes a create volume phase. This volume is temporary and gets removed once the snapshot merge is completed. Its size is the size of the disk.
That means that in order to remove the snapshot, the storage domain should have available size that is equal to the disk size.

Elad Ben Aharon
RHEV-QE storage