[ovirt-users] AAA documentation

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 11:50:54 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

This is a read me that is also installed with the ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap package into /usr/share/doc, the fact that it is text and not wiki style does not mean it does not have the required information... nor that it cannot be considered as a guide.

Will you give it a chance and read it? I will be happy to help you with any specific issue.