[ovirt-users] Enable Smart Array P212 thru VM

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Thu Feb 12 13:36:57 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thank you for the links, the first second one seems to be too expensive, but the first one give an nice way.
I'm trying to compile the solution and give a try on it, sounds good.
We'll see...

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS