[ovirt-users] Ovirt Manager Problem

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Thu Feb 12 17:06:20 UTC 2015

Also check your auth backend, especially if you’re using the old AAA. I’ve found that with freeipa, for example, if one of my ipa hosts is down (specifically the “first” one for the ovirt engine machine), the engine GUI lags badly waiting for auth before failing over to the second ipa host. It does this for pretty much everything, unfortunately.

  -Darrell