[ovirt-users] Ovirt 3.5.x Power failure recovery

Raymond raymond at raymondwortel.nl
Fri Feb 13 16:28:16 UTC 2015

Tx for the reply's!

I'm thinking about a setup with NUT : http://www.networkupstools.org/
In that case APC is not a real option, but Eaton is.
Glanced at the Ellipse PRO : http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/415636/eaton-ellipse-pro-650-din.html
Nice shinny display on the front and fully supported by NUT in the back.

Just wanted to check if I could get around the power issue without too much investment ;)
And as the power in NL is quite good is one of the last things you will see here in a home cluster.
I'm a home programmer and usually use Mysql, most of the time it survives stupid mistakes.

kind regards
Raymond