[ovirt-users] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Insufficient amount of free MACs.

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:00:16 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

I am using the below mac address pool ranges :-  http://ur1.ca/jqudg

Engine Log :- http://ur1.ca/jquep

I have created almost 8 OS templates and every template has 2 NIC...and for
the same i have added the mac address pool....the total mac address should
be 4072 and i have used in my system is about 1580 mac address....but now
when i create new VM it failed with the error "Insufficient amount of free
MACs"

Thanks,
Punit