[ovirt-users] copy-paste in a console without X server

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Wed Feb 18 10:19:01 UTC 2015

spice-vdagentd is already running but there is no difference with
before. I restarted the vm with the "enable past and copy clipboard"
property and with the "enable virtio-console" but it does nothing more.
Everything is ok with a X11 desktop  environment, but are you sure it is
doable without GUI/X11 environnment?