[ovirt-users] How long do your migrations last?

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 08:30:06 UTC 2015

On 02/13/2015 08:20 PM, Markus Stockhausen wrote:
> [...]
+1

moreover,  upstream qemu have some more ways to speed this up

- post migration copy (a.k.a  "user page faults") - basically migrate
immediate to the dest and copy mem pages from source
- migration over rdma
- migration throttling -
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-05/msg00040.html