[ovirt-users] Ovirt & VPS & SingleSignOn

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat Feb 21 16:33:06 UTC 2015

Hello,

You can integrate with any apache mod_authn_* module and ldap as directory.

See[1], more precisely[2], you can replace kerberos with any other apache module, the principal is the same, apache performs the authentication and delegate the principal name into the ovirt-engine backend, which in turn fetch user information out of ldap.

If the above is insufficient I can help you to implement your own authn/authz extensions.

Regards,
Alon

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AAA
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap.git;a=blob;f=README;hb=HEAD#l171