[ovirt-users] ovirt and glusterfs setup

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Mon Feb 23 09:58:25 UTC 2015

thanks for all the replies on this…  very enlightening.

I’ve got a few servers that I am going to deploy with – some dell 2950s and luckily they came out of production recently and all have dual 10Gb cards in them.  I’m not sure what they have for local storage yet, so may need to beef that up, but I think it’s going to be a good base lab.

I am not planning on anything production, just want to get ahead of the game and this is pretty much just proof of concept at this stage – maybe in a years time or so, once Redhat have certified it, if they do…

Thanks
Bill