[ovirt-users] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Insufficient amount of free MACs.

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:58:17 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Did you restart your engine prior to these operations?
Yes...and i restarted after the modifications...

Isn't possible, that you have it configured with some much smaller range
and forgot to restart prior to using new range?
No.....I configured with big range at first and after that there was no
modifications..

Also can you give me version of your system?
I am using the ovirt 3.5.1.1

Thanks,
punit