[ovirt-users] Have some issues I am hoping to get resolution - farely new to administrating oVirt

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 07:08:04 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Can you try vnc?

You can also try to configure your browser to not automatically run the
spice/vnc client but just download the file you get and look at it. Just try
from a machine without vnc/spice clients/plugins.

Also check/post logs from /var/log/ovirt-engine .

> I also tried to access through ovirt-shell, the window pops up and disappears
> immediately.
>

> Revision: oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.1.1-1.el6, recently upgraded to, to
> resolve a snapshot removal issue.
>

> I started seeing this after adding a new host to my oVirt Cluster.

How did you add it with no admin password?

> I have also recently had a problem had the root directory filling up, I have
> added space, but the disk was full a couple of days before it was noticed.

Did you restart (machine, engine, postgres) after making space?

> I have taken over management of this cluster, while I have root to the host,
> vms, and engine – I don’t have the admin password to oVirt Engine, I would
> like to correct this as well.

http://www.ovirt.org/Engine_config_examples#Changing_admin_user_password

Best,
--