[ovirt-users] Problem deploying ovirt-hosted-engine to iSCSI

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish.com.au
Tue Feb 24 12:55:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm back to testing oVirt again but have come across a problem when
trying to deploy the ovirt hosted engine with iSCSI. The deploy asks
questions about iSCSI, finds the iSCSI target, asks for the iqn, then
goes to start the storage server but stops there, hanging forever.

In this state I can see that the iSCSI session has logged in and the
drive appears in the system (as sdb) but that's it. It appears as though
it's getting stuck when it tries to get the list of luns. Has anyone
else come across this issue? Any ideas where I can start with
troubleshooting?

Cheers,
Justin.