[ovirt-users] Problem with USB redirection

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:41:56 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,

I have installed a little infrestructure with ovirt 3.5.0.1 and I have some
Windows 7 VMs created and working well. From linux client, when I go to
user portal and open a VM  (all these VM have defined in console USB
support as Native) and I plug a USB pen drive, the VM takes it and I can
use it from my Windows 7 VM.

But I have a problem with Windows 7 clients. When I try to redirect a USB
from my Windows 7 client to my Windows 7 VM the remote-viewer gives the
error "USB redirections support not compiled in". Any suggest or idea about
what is my problem?

Many thanks in advanced,

Juanjo.