[ovirt-users] Access userportal

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Tue Jan 13 12:40:29 EST 2015

I can tell you how I do it, and it works like a boss… don’t redirect… proxy with nginx. On foo.domain.com proxy url /ovirt-engine back to the dashboards machine… this is the only way to do it if you only have 1 public ipv4 address.

You can also block access the the admin portal url using nginx, or redirect it back to the userportal url

Check out cloudspin.me to see what is possible with a little nginx magic

I know this is a dup message for you Demeter, I didn’t reply to all..

Donny Davis

Cloudspin.me