[ovirt-users] Problems after upgrade ovirt 3.4 to ovirt 3.5

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 06:41:57 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Sounds very similar to [1]. Dan said [2] that the fix should be in 3.5.1
when it's released.

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-December/030272.html
[2] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-January/030340.html

You can try to manually apply the patch. Otherwise, not sure what else you
can do to fix this - perhaps manually editing the ifcfg files to add /32
will help, didn't try that myself.

If you are stuck or need more help, please post more logs - host-deploy,
vdsm, etc.

Best,
--
Didi