[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine NFS

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 07:11:05 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You can export the glusterfs storage as nfs and use that. See e.g. [1] [2].

We intend to integrate glusterfs setup into hosted-engine deploy for 3.6,
see [3]. IIRC we intend to require at least 3 hosts, to prevent split-brain.
Search for something like 'gluster quorum "replica 3"' if interested.

[1] http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/10/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5/
[2] http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/11/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5-part-two/
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Self_Hosted_Engine_Hyper_Converged_Gluster_Support

Best,