[ovirt-users] Affinity

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:26:26 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply. But I maybe explained it badly... All the 4
hypervisors are in the same Datacenter on oVirt. But they are physically in
a different datacenter.
That is why I want to force them to run on a different hypervisor. IF 1
physical datacenter would go down (electricity power failure or whatever)
At least one VM will continue to run.