[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [RFC] oVirt mobile client

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 12:38:42 UTC 2015

Hi iordan,

sorry for the long response time - it was Christmas... ;)

As I see in the
https://github.com/iiordanov/remote-desktop-clients/blob/master/eclipse_projects/bVNC/AndroidManifest.xml
the bVNC already has the support for calling it from outside using the intent mechanism but I don't understand how about aSPICE.
As I understand, aSPICE is based on bVNC but I don't understand how exactly do they relate. Does it use the same Manifest just renamed? What is the mimeType than?
If you could point me to a bit of documentation it would be great.

About calling aSPICE and bVNC from outside using the .vv file - as I understand it is not supported for now, right? For us it does not make too big difference if you support the data using URI or .vv file - even the .vv may be preferred, but we will survive URI as well.

One more question - does aSPICE support spice proxy?

Thank you,
Tomas