[ovirt-users] How can I add usernames in ovirt? i.e., is admin account

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 18:26:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

For now you need to use somekind of LDAP with ovirt-engine-extension-ldap[1][2] package.
In future we will support database based repository.

Until someone from infra will have the time to publish the latest version of the package, please download it directly from here[3], please note that until engine-3.5.1 is out you will need to specify full path in config.profile.file.1 variable at authn and authz extension configuration.

Regards,
Alon

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap.git;a=blob;f=README;hb=HEAD
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AAA