[ovirt-users] How can I add usernames in ovirt? i.e., is admin account

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 06:17:40 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

That should work (i.e - as long as you use version 3.5.x, we had the ability to add users at the past as well, but it would be better to use the path Alon suggested).
Regarding FreeIPA - depends on the amount of machines you have to spare, it is possible to set the FreeIPA server on a different machine (i.e, not have engine and FreeIPA co-hosted).
But as suggested before , 389ds works just fine.

Cheers,
Yair