[ovirt-users] MooseFS cluster as storage domain

Andrzej Suś andrzej.sus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:51:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I would like to create storage domain based on MooseFS cluster. The first
idea was to do it by mount Posix compliant FS, but it doesn't like to mount
(or i don't know how to do it). The next idea was to use NFS, but even that
won't work. NFS causing Kernel crash and rebooting a Host when trying to
create storage domain.

I've checked everything I found on Google and all my NFS settings seems to
be OK but it's still crashing.

I know that MFS's issue have been taken here and it may be supported in
future, but does anybody know how to get it working in oVirt 3.4 or 3.5?

Or maybe somebody known problem with NFS and kernel panics on storage
domain creating?