[ovirt-users] Recovering from an aborted hosted-engine --deploy

Michael Schefczyk michael at schefczyk.net
Fri Jan 9 23:24:49 UTC 2015

Dear All,

after a failing hosted-engine --deploy, I am trying to recover the system based on the following description:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-May/024423.html

Whatever I do, however, I receive the following message during the next hosted-engine --deploy:
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment setup': Failed to reconfigure libvirt for VDSM

Is there a way to initiate such reconfiguration without completely installing the server from scratch??

Thank you very much for any efforts,

Michael