[ovirt-users] Using gluster on other hosts?

Kaushal M kaushal at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 08:48:15 UTC 2015

That should work, provided the names being used resolve correctly and to the same values everywhere.
But I'd suggest that a manual peer probe is done using the alternative names, before creating the volume. This way Gluster explicitly knows all the names/addresses, and should not cause any troubles.

But as I said before, after doing the manual operations, I'd suggest avoiding doing any management actions from the oVirt interface; as it still doesn't know how to handle multiple networks with Gluster.

~kaushal