[ovirt-users] about Ovirt - KVM - Ubuntu

Robert Story rstory at tislabs.com
Tue Jan 13 04:14:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:12:00 -0600 Carlos wrote:
CL> I have questions about ovirt, my english is not good,I do not know if
CL> there are some mail list in spanish.

Hola Carlos,

CL> Is posible Ovirt server read guest machines in KVM ubuntu server? or I
CL> need install Ovirt and migrade one to one machines.

You will need to migrate existing KVM guests to oVirt. There is a tool,
virt-v2v, that can help with the conversion. Unfortunately it's a long,
slow multi-step process. Hopefully google can help find some documentation
or a blog in Spanish for you.

Robert

--
Senior Software Engineer @ Parsons