[ovirt-users] about Ovirt - KVM - Ubuntu

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 07:27:40 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I don't know of any, but searching for 'ovirt spanish' does find some
interested people (and companies). Perhaps you should start one :-)

> I need install ovirt in ubuntu server, it is posible to do? I read is in
> experimental. I try install but there areproblems with Python libraries.

Debian/Ubuntu support is planned for 3.6. As you already found, there is
already some work done, but some dependencies added since then are missing,
as well as probably other things.

> Is posible Ovirt server read guest machines in KVM ubuntu server? or I
> need install Ovirt and migrade one to one machines.
>
> Thank you very much for the answers.
>
> Carlos Laurent
> Costa Rica,NUMAR

Didi