[ovirt-users] Host in NonOperational mode ovirtmgmt network missing

Lars Nielsen lars at steinwurf.com
Tue Jan 13 09:26:55 UTC 2015

On 13/01/15 09:31, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
> [...]
Okay something seems to be a food here, because on the server hosting
our oVirt instance. We do not have a /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine
directory.

However the log files from the two other directories, can be found here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55488/ovirt_ovirtlogs.tar

Thanks and best regards
-  Lars