[ovirt-users] Ovirt and power saving

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:22:59 UTC 2015

I mean that I know that I can set a power saving policy, it is a very nice
thing.
I need to be sure that I can pause/suspend (not shutdown) virtual machines.
I also need that, if I suspend enough virtual machines ovirt shutdowns
server to save power following the power save policy.

Otherwise is it possible to manually shutdown a server forcing ovirt to
migrate vms to the only one powered up?

Basically it is a "manual power saving" mode.

Thanks again,
Mario