[ovirt-users] Host in NonOperational mode ovirtmgmt network missing

Lars Nielsen lars at steinwurf.com
Wed Jan 14 07:55:55 UTC 2015

On 13/01/15 16:03, Michael Burman wrote:
> Also change NAME=em1
> to:
> DEVICE=em1
>   and remove the # from the BOOTPROTO=none

Hey.
I have had a look at this. This /etc/init.d/ovirt-engine, we also do not
have on our system.
So how can I restart my oVirt instance?
How ever I have updated the network scripts:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55488/network_scripts.tar

To me this seems stranger and stranger, in the sense that we are missing
stuff. I have followed the oVirt documentation doing installation, which
I assume is correct.

Thank and Best Regards
- Lars