[ovirt-users] Host in NonOperational mode ovirtmgmt network missing

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 09:25:13 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

OK.

> So I am testing out oVirt for this purpose, and I am at the stage where
> I am to setup the first host.

Meaning, you have the engine up and running on some machine (VM), and now
try to install a host. Right? Which OSes?

> However, when the host it setup, I get the
> error NonOperational, because it can not find the ovirtmgmt network on
> the machine.

Please post the host-install log of this host. You should find it on
engine machine in /var/log/ovirt-engine/host-deploy .

As mentioned already, there are problems with NetworkManager. I suggest
to remove it completely from the host, make sure networking works well,
then try to reinstall the host from the web admin. If it fails, please
post host-install logs. Thanks.

Best,
--
Didi