[ovirt-users] Hosted-engine ISO domain

Will K yetanotherwill at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 17:50:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Got a 'successful' setup of 3.5 with hosted-engine on Centos 6.6.  During engine-setup, info was provide to create ISO_DOMAIN from /export/ISO.  After the VM was restarted, I see it is exported, but I don't see the ISO domain in the GUI or ovirt-iso-uploader list.  Would you please give me pointer on how to import/activate the ISO domain?
[root at ovirt1 ~]# exportfs
/export/ISO     <world>
[root at ovirt1 ~]# ovirt-iso-uploader list
Please provide the REST API password for the admin at internal oVirt Engine user (CTRL+D to abort):
ERROR: There are no ISO storage domains.

thanksWill