[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [RFC] oVirt mobile client

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 13:22:43 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 04:17:58PM +0100, Michal Skrivanek wrote:

> > Thank you,
> > Tomas

Opaque seems to be more an oVirt client than a SPICE client, so I'd tend
to think it would be a better fit as an oVirt project. aSPICE would fit
well together with other SPICE repositories, dunno if these are the same
code base or not (?).

> On Jan 5, 2015, at 13:38 , Tomas Jelinek <tjelinek at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > One more question - does aSPICE support spice proxy?

libgovirt is not parsing the proxy information at this point, so answer
would be no. See
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2014-December/018475.html
and its followup
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2015-January/018609.html