[ovirt-users] Performance issue for GlusterFS as the block storage for VMs

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Thu Jan 15 18:26:51 UTC 2015

Do you have any metrics to give an idea of the difference. I am using NFS
right now, and I am migrating to Gluster. I have the gluster system up, and
I see that it seems to provision disks faster than my NFS. I haven't used
any real measurement tools to get actual metrics, this is all perceived.

Do you have an operational gluster?

Do what are you using right now?

Donny D

cloudspin.me