[ovirt-users] [POLL] FOSDEM Social Event Date

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 15:38:06 UTC 2015

For those attending FOSDEM:

As is our tradition, we would like to host a social evening out during FOSDEM for members and friends of the oVirt community. We will be gathering at the Au Bon Vieux Temps tavern in Brussels, but before we set the date for the event, we would like your input on which evening would be better: Fri., Jan. 30 or Sat., Jan. 31?

Please visit the post about this on Facebook [1] and input your preference in the comments, and early next week we will set it up and announce the details of the event!

Thanks!
BKP

[1] https://www.facebook.com/events/340404086145780/permalink/340730009446521/

--