[ovirt-users] Put the engine inside hosts after installation

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Sat Jan 17 18:55:57 UTC 2015

Are you trying to use glusterFS as your hosted engine storage??

What problems are you having with the up and running tutorial?

I have been loosely following it, and have not run into anything that is not solvable.

Hosted-Engine is really the way to go, having your management machine HA is a super huge plus.

> Can I after that install change my mind and so move the engine as a vm in the cluster?

>Or can I install a new engine in the cluster and powerdown the first engine

When you install a new engine the only problem I can think of off the top of my head is the database… when you install the engine, you setup a database, and if this database was on a vm in the cluster I suppose you could have as many engines as you like???? I have not tried this, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Donny D

cloudspin.me