[ovirt-users] When will ovirt add GPU/vGPU support in the admin portal ?

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Mon Jan 19 09:14:35 UTC 2015

On 01/19/2015 02:33 AM, lof yer wrote:

> Since I recently saw cloudstack have add this(
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GPU+and+vGPU+support+for+CloudStack+Guest+VMs
> ).
> And iGVT(
> https://01.org/zh/xen/blogs/wangbo85/2014/intel-gvt-gxengt-pubic-release?langredirect=1)
> is released.
> If ovirt add this, it'll be very competitive for ovirt in VDI platforms.

See below the response I got about 1 year ago, I don't know the current
plans/status...

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01