[ovirt-users] RESOLVED USB Modem in a VM

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Mon Jan 19 11:31:49 UTC 2015

It's working, in fact after the update from oVirt 3.4 to 3.5 my Cluster compatibility version was still in 3.4, I've changed it to 3.5 and the hostusb appeared...
Now the modem is well detected in my Windows 2008 VM.
Thank you very much everybody for your help
Alain

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS