[ovirt-users] Problem Upgrading 3.4.4 -> 3.5

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 10:20:15 UTC 2015

Glad to hear that!

Note, as I said, that in principle your system is still different from a properly
upgraded one and you risk future problems.

To get an idea about the differences, you might want to compare the output of
select version,script,checksum,state from schema_version;
between your system and a "clean" one (started from original same version as yours,
upgraded to your current, but only through stable ones).
--
Didi