[ovirt-users] Migration from Xenserver 6.2 to KVM.

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 13:13:30 UTC 2015

Is there a way to export the VM disk images from Xenserver? If so you
should be able to spin them up on a KVM host and then use v2v to import
these into oVirt.

Cheers

Alex

On 20/01/15 11:57, mots wrote:
> [...]

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not
disclose its contents or use it in any way and are requested to delete
the message along with any attachments and notify us immediately.
"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc. 29
Clement's Lane, London EC4N 7AE. Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608
5300. (Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales
under number: 3727592). Authorised and regulated by the Financial
Conduct Authority (entered on the Financial Services Register; no. 190856).